Thursday, May 10, 2007

Facebook

So I was added as a friend on Facebook, and I thought... Huh, whatever that means.
I’m not a try this new internet thing kind of girl.

When my friends and family started blogging, I thought... what an odd thing to do!
Why would anyone want to do that.... and now I do that. Well occasionally.
Okay I try to any way.

So then I was added as a friend on Facebook, and I ignored it.
Then another person added me as a friend on Facebook, and I thought...what the heck is that?

Know what it is?

It is a time sucker.
It is a nifty little place where everyone you’ve ever known has signed up and posted pictures.

They can send you messages, you can send them messages, you can post pictures, look at their pictures, look for people you haven’t seen in a long time, or add people you saw last week.

It’s a little place that sends me an email every time someone I know, or used to know posts a message, or a picture, or even breathes.
Then, I check that message, I check it and I look at the pictures and look for new friends, and old friend’ts and post pictures and and and.....

What time is it? How did I use my entire lunch time to look on Facebook?

Is that a new message? Who is that from, oh I haven’t heard from them in Years! I should reply right away, before I forget, oh they wrote back right away, I should check out their page, oh look at all those pictures....

So to my friends who added me as a friend on Facebook....

What did I ever do to you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Pretty slow blog, if you ask me...but you didn't...so I won't say it.

    ReplyDelete