Friday, February 17, 2006

What a Difference 6 Months Makes

Last night I started to think back over the last 6 months, and I can not believe everything that has happened.

In 6 Months:
  • Our Truck was totalled
  • Al got a new job
  • I got a new job
  • We got a new car
  • C&S Moved
  • We got a new Kitty
  • C&S got a new car
  • We got a new Puppy
  • M&C Had another Baby
  • Lil man turned 2
  • We celebrated: Our 1st Anniversary; Thanksgiving; Christmas; NewYears; and Valentines day.
  • We've been to Edmonton 3 times
  • We've been to PG at least twice

I'm sure I'm missing things. If I think back over the year its even crazier. In about a month it will have been a year since Cc&S have been to our house, and in that time we have completely redone at least 3 rooms and added two pets! Wild.

1 comment:

  1. Nice dig on us not being out there for a while---message sent and received- ppplllllphhh

    ReplyDelete